Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday's Tasty Peters

After work today I went to the gym where I did some cardio. My favorite part of my work out is when it's over and I can relax in the steam room awhile. Even better when there's a hot boy or two in there with me, wearing only a small towel. No such luck tonight though.
I stopped on the way home and got some sushi to go and ran into a friend I used to work with. One of the most gorgeous guys I've ever known. I mean he's a fuckin' hottie. If only he weren't str8. Ahhh....too bad, still great eye candy. Anyway, he got me hot again. You know what I mean? My dick starts stirring around, wants to come out and play. So, I picked a few choice photos that I like and hope you do too. Enjoy!






































No comments:

Post a Comment